POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For men only ... (105KB bu) : Re: For men only ... (105KB bu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:09:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For men only ... (105KB bu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Feb 2000 20:48:16
Message: <389a2fe0@news.povray.org>
The modeling looks okay, not so the textures.  Need a good chrome on those blade
covers, they're so light-gray plastic there.  I'm a bit surprised there isn't
obvious polygonal faceting or something from the CAD model, at least not
noticeably.
I could use a electric shaver right about now.  I use the Gillette Mach 3 razor,
down to my last blade and haven't shaved in a few days.

Bob